Solar Modules are the basic requirement for solar energy products. Solar Modules are also known as Photovoltaic Modules (PV Modules). In photovoltaic modules, an absorber is used to convert light from the sun into electricity. Mono- or poly-crystalline cells are the most well-known components used in the absorbers.The modules convert Sunlight into Electricity with the help of the photovoltaic cells that powers the solar energy product. Hence, you tap into clean, green and renewable energy through PV Modules.
Spark International provides solar modules offinest quality materials and components. Our core value lies in providing ecological, clean and cost-friendly products to help you live Green! Our solar panels and components are the best green or clean energy technology products for alternative energy in India.Helping you in this is our ShubhSolar Panels which feature high-efficiency silicon cells that proficiently converts solar energy into electrical energy to give you free, green power. Choose among our range of Solar Panels include Solar Photovoltaic Panels, Industrial Solar Panels and Thin Film Solar Panels that best suit your needs.
Why Solar Modules?
- Conserves energy
- Saves on electricity bill
- Long-term energy supply (10-20 years)
- Low maintenance
- Ability to withstand the roughest of conditions
- Designed for versatility in applications
- Used prominently for residential, commercial and industrial purposes
- Contain high efficiency Multi-crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Top quality glass, EVA and Back Sheet are used to ensure robustness, rigidity and performance
- High Module Conversion Efficiencies
- Easy Installation & Handling for various applications
- Mechanical Load Capability of up to 5400 Pa
- Application Class A, Safety Class II, Fire Rating C
- Conforms with IEC 61215:2005, IEC 61730:2004, UL 1703 PV Standards
- Robust Performance
- Rugged Construction
- Grid-connected systems
- Off-grid systems (not connected to electricity grids)
- Water pumping system
- Solar street-lighting systems
- Solar home-lighting systems
What is it made of?
- High-efficiency silicon cells
- Mono- and poly-crystalline solar cells
- Optimum combination of high-quality raw materials and components
- Lightweight AnodisedAluminium frame
Did You Know The most common forms of renewable energy are solar, wind, water or hydro, biomass and geothermal energy. Renewable energy sources are maintained or replaced by nature after use.