WHY SOLAR ENERGY?
Solar Energy can contribute significantly to address energy and climate change. There is a mounting need for countries to reduce emissions and achieve high energy independence. Solar Energy is a viable option to counter the issues like rising volatility in prices of fossil fuel, health risksand a substantial increase in energy demand and Carbon Dioxide emissions in developing countries, among others.
Solar Energy is:
- Economic: Solar Energy helps stabilize or reduce your energy costs by substituting the electricity connected to the public grid.
- Ecological: A solar system powered by solar energy produces electricity with no harmful emissions, no greenhouse gases and no waste products. It is totally pollution-free.
- Abundant: Solar Power would use around only 0.3 per cent of the world’s land area to supply all of our electricity needs. You need only a fraction of land to generate abundant electricity through solar energy.
- Sustainable: Sunlight is a renewable and free source of energy – solar energy supply guaranteed.
- Employer: The industry of solar energy requires a considerable man-force and hence creates thousands of jobs in sales, installation, manufacturing and financing.